Winter Track practices are Tuesdays and Thursdays 3:00-5:00
The guidelines listed below must be followed by all athletes and coaches this winter. If you would prefer to work out on your own at home, please contact me for an individual workout. Coach Zeller
1. Do not come to practice if you have ANY one of the following COVID-19 symptoms:
Temperature above 100
Shortness of breath
Loss of taste or smell
Vomiting / Diarrhea
If you do have any of the above symptoms, consult a doctor or healthcare professional for the best course of action.
2. Do not come to practice if you have had close contact within the past 14 days with someone who is currently sick with suspected or confirmed COVID-19.
3. Bring your own filled water bottle to practice. Do not share water bottles.
4. Do not share equipment. All throwing implements (discus, shot & jav) are to be disinfected between uses and after each practice.
5. No relay practice this winter. We will address this in spring.
6. No pole vault or high jump practice this winter. We will address this in spring.
7. When practicing indoors a mask must be worn at all times, including during the workout.
8. Maintain social distancing of 6 feet or more when practicing indoors and outdoors.
9. A mask is not required during the workout when practicing outdoors. Social distancing of 6 feet or more must be maintained at all times. A mask must be worn when you are not working out.